BASIC MATHEMATICS FORM ONE FULL NOTES
Mathematics is like a pyramid. Every new skill requires an understanding of prerequisites to do well.
For instance, before, one can learn how to add numbers with 3 digits, such as 256 + 128, it is important to know how to add numbers with just one digit or two such as 1 + 5 or 24 + 50.
By the same token, before learning pre-algebra, a good understanding of basic mathematics is important. And before learning algebra, a solid understanding of pre-algebra is a must.
My goal and also my desire is to teach you math, but above all I want to teach you to be free and to be your best teacher.
You will notice that when I teach a lesson, I explain a lot. I do this to give you a deep understanding of basic mathematics and algebra.
Therefore, if you are looking for a quick shortcut, my website is not for you because it is designed to challenge you and teach you to a great extent.
In the end, your basic mathematics knowledge will be strong and you will be very much prepared to handle algebra or any other higher level math courses!
How to Study Basic Mathematics
The following tips are just my advice; They are not absolute. Choose those that will best fit you.
1. Plan a regular time to study
2. Choose a quiet place where you will not be distracted.
3. When you study, try to study an entire lesson, or an entire chapter.
4. When you finish a whole lesson or a whole chapter, it may leave you with a great feeling of accomplishment
5. When you feel sleepy, take a short break; you will not learn much, if anything if you are not alert.
6. You are now ready to experience the most rewarding endeavor right here in this website.