Bei ya Leseni ya Udereva Tanzania And Motor Vehicle License Fee
Jinsi ya Kupata Leseni ya Udereva Tanzania, How can I get driving licence in Tanzania? fees for driving licence application in Tanzania. License fees renewable every 5 years Tshs 70,000/=, Driving test fees Tshs 3000/=, Provisional license fees renewable every 3 monhs Tshs 10,000/= All you need is to fill out the application form
Applying driving license for the first time (Muombaji Leseni Kwa Mara ya Kwanza)
1. Must have attended any recognized driving college and awarded a certificate
2. Must have more than 18 years of age for motor vehicles and 16 years of age onwards for motorcycles
3. Must have a learner/provisional driving license
4. Must undergo test and pay test fee
5. Must have an eye test certificate
6. Must have applied to Traffic police for testing
7. Must go to traffic police with a car for testing
8. Applicant having being tested may be allowed to drive motorcycles and saloon cars.
Ada za leseni Tanzania
|Ada za leseni
|Ada jaribio la kuendesha
|Ada za leseni ya muda
|Usajili wa magari
Motor Vehicle License Fee
The motor vehicle licence fee is charged on first registration of a motor vehicle are based on the size of the engine as shown in the table below:
This fee shall not apply to Motorcycle or a tricycle commonly known as Bajaji
|Cubic capacity (cc)
|0 cc – 500 cc
|501 cc – 1,500cc
|1,501 cc – 2,500cc
|2,501cc and above
What is the legal age to drive in Tanzania?
The minimum age for driving a car is 18 years
What is the maximum speed limit in Tanzania?
The speed limit in rural areas in Tanzania is 80kph and in urban areas it is 60kph.
For More Detailed Information Kindly Visit Official TRA Website