Drivers Job Opportunities at TANROADS – 7 Posts
POSITION TITLE: DRIVERS (7 POSTS)
Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry of Works established on July 1, 2000 and is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Tanzania Mainland’s Trunk and Regional roads network as well as construction of Airports.
Its primary functions include the management of maintenance and development works, operations of the network and axle load control, the implementation of road safety and environmental measures, provision of advice on the strategic framework, policies and plans for the road sector.
The Regional Manager, TANROADS- TABORA on behalf of the Chief Executive is looking for suitable competent candidate to fill various vacant post on specific contract within the Region.
The Regional Manager TANROADS– TABORA invites interested candidates to apply for the following positions: –
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed English and Kiswahili; with Basic Driving Course offered by VETAor any other recognised institution and driving licence Grade C or E with good track record in driving for not less than one (1) year
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To drive Agency’s motor vehicles
- To maintain the vehicle’s logbooks
- To undertake motor vehicle services
- To maintain safety and cleanliness of the motor vehicle
- To deliver and collect mails and goods
- To perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
REMUNERATION: TRDS 2.1
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their
- Handwritten application letters
- enclosing detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae
- certified copies of relevant education and professional certificates
- driving licence and birth certificate together with names of three referees and their contact addresses
- telephone number(s) and e-mail addresses to reach the addressees mentioned below not later than 31st March, 2022 on or by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Regional Manager,
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2022.