FTNA NECTA Form Two Exam Time Table 2024 | Ratiba ya Mtihani wa Upimaji Kidato Cha Pili 2024
FTNA NECTA Form Two Exam Time Table 2024 | Ratiba ya Mtihani wa Upimaji Kidato Cha Pili 2024, Form Two (FTNA) Exam Time Table 2024, Form Two (FTNA) Exam New time table 2024, NECTA Ratiba ya Mtihani Kidato cha Pili 2024, NECTA: Ratiba ya Mtihani Kidato cha Pili 2024 – FTNA Examination Time Table 2024 | Ratiba ya NECTA Form Two (FTNA) | Exam Dates Form ii 2024 | Ratiba ya Mtihani Kidato cha sita 2024 | Form Two (FTNA) Exam Time Table 2024 Get the latest information about NECTA Form Two (FTNA) Exam, Form Two National Assessment
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973.
NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations and Assessments in Tanzania.
Form Two National Assessment Examination Formats
Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania administered the Form Two National Assessment (FTNA) since 2014.
The Form Two National Assessment Formats have been prepared taking into account the topics stipulated in the syllabuses currently in use.
This Assessment Format Booklet includes the formats of all the subjects that will be assessed in the Form Two National Assessment with effect from 2017.
The assessment formats are designed such that they will be used hand in hand with the syllabi. Teachers are therefore strongly encouraged to take advantages of these formats models in assessing their learners to harmonize their assessment procedures and those used by The National Examinations Council of Tanzania.
However, they should not substitute the assessment formats for each subject with the subject syllabi.
FTNA 2024 TIMETABLE NOTICE TO STUDENTS
1. You are required to appear for the assessment(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise
advised by the Council in writing.
2. You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council
responsible for the conduct of the assessments.
3. You are required to attend in the room/hall punctually at the time shown on your timetable. If you arrive more than half an hour from the time of commencement of assessment, you will not be admitted.
4. After the first half an hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the
You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half an hour but only with the
permission of the invigilator.
5. You may bring into the assessment room only books, papers or instruments which are specifically permitted.
If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the incidence will be reported to the Council.
You may in consequence be disqualified from the assessment and excluded from all future assessments of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
6. Communication, verbal or otherwise, between students is not allowed during the assessment. If any student wishes to communicate with the invigilator he should raise his hand to attract attention.
7. Write your assessment number correctly on every page of the answer booklet / answer sheet used.
Using anybody else’s assessment number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of assessment results.
Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a student should never be written on answer booklets or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the assessment you may be disqualified in the entire assessment.
9. Take nothing other than the question paper, unless instructed otherwise, from the assessment room. Do not damage any paper or material supplied.
10. Write all answers in the language required unless you are instructed otherwise.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. Smoking is not permitted in the assessment room.
13. The assessment will continue as scheduled even if it falls on public holiday
How to Check And Download FTNA NECTA Form Two Exam Time Table 2024 | Ratiba ya Mtihani wa Upimaji Kidato Cha Pili 2024
Step 1: Visit NECTA Official website https://necta.go.tz/
Step 2: Find NEWS Tab
Step 3: Find the News title “FTNA NECTA Form Two Exam Time Table 2024”
Step 4: Click then PDF File will be Downloaded in your phone/PC