General Studies Past Papers: General Studies Past Papers from National Examination Council (NECTA) and other examination past papers in PDF and Word that you can edit for your own use.
This list of examination have been presented to students so as to make them get prepared for final examination.
It is the subject which all students must go through at the advanced level education in Tanzania.
The student who can perform well in general studies subject should have obtained the followings;
1. show advanced mastery of language skills i.e. Listening, speaking, relating and writing;
2. demonstrate evidence of maturity of thought expressed orally, and in writing
3. show evidence of maturity in behavior analysis if issues and rational opinion and decision making;
4. show awareness of contemporary issues affecting or likely to affect the society;
5. participate in activities which help maintain and develop the society economical, politically, environmentally and socio-culturally
General studies for A-level in Tanzania covers 8 topics. These 8 topics are selected carefully to cope with our rapidly changing world.
They are intended to widen the students understanding of different issues and to enable them to develop into informed and analytical citizens with experiences and skills that will lead to principled and effective participation in human relations at community and global levels.
The topic are broken down to sub-topics. Each sub-topic has several; measurable cognitive and effective objectives to promote the students learning.
General Studies Past Papers