How To Add Funds to My Namecheap account?
Namecheap began in 2000 with a mission to deliver the best domains at the best prices with the best service. Since then we’ve added hosting, security, managed WordPress, and a whole range of innovations to our platform.
The online plans, ideas, and ambitions of people just like you have grown too. We’ve simply grown to bring you everything you need.
You can add funds using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or AmEx), PayPal, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
There’s a minimum amount of $5.00 ($1.00 for cryptocurrency) and maximum of $100,000.00 limit you can add. You can contact our support via HelpDesk to have the maximum limit increased.
In order to add funds to your current balance, follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. On the Dashboard click Top-up (or go to Profile; Billing; Balance; Top-up):
On this page, you can top up your account funds using any accepted payment method: Card Payment, PayPal or Bitcoin. In our example we use Card Payment, however, the adding funds process is the same for other methods too.
3. Select the payment system and click Next:
4. Here you need to insert the amount you wish to add to your balance. Once done, click on the Next button:
6. At the last stage, you need to confirm that you wish to add funds. Simply click Charge and Proceed:
Funds have been successfully added to your account and now you can see your current Balance:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.
We welcome your comments, questions, corrections and additional information relating to this article. Your comments may take some time to appear. Please be aware that off-topic comments will be deleted.
If you need specific help with your account, feel free to contact our Support Team. Thank you.