How to Apply Ajira Za Walimu 2022
All applications will be online through the use of Online Teachers Application System (OTEAS)
IMPORTANT TO ALL APPLICANTS | MUHIMU KWA WAOMBAJI WOTE
A: Registration of applicants | Usajili wa waombaji
i. Each applicant is required to register by filling in the relevant information such as form four number, year of completion, applicant name, telephone number and professional email address.
ii. Each applicant is required to register only once. The system will not allow you to register and submit applications more than once.
iii. Make sure you check every statement you see before you go to other items.
B: Personal information | Taarifa binafsi
i. The names that will be filled in part of the personal information as shown in the professional certificates.
ii. Form four and six exam numbers should be written in format S0123-0001 or P0123-0001.Make sure you have the correct number.
C: Delivery of documents | Utumaji wa nyaraka
i. You are required to attach documents for each professional report, work license and birth certificate.
ii. The certificate sent must ensure a maximum size of 2 MB. It is recommended to scan the actual certificate that looks good.
iii. Letter of application should be directed to the SECRETARY GENERAL, OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, PMO-RALG. Link the application letter with the INTERNSHIP letter
All attachments of important documents required in the working system in PDF format only.
The procedure for submitting an application is online at the ONLINE TEACHERS APPLICATION SYSTEM website. So I offer you the knowledge that will enable you in this system to join and then submit your job application (Utaratibu wa kutuma maombi ni kwa njia ya mtandao katika tovuti ya ONLINE TEACHING APPLICATION SYSTEM (Hivyo basi natoa maarifa yatakayokuwezesha katika mfumo huu na kujiunga kisha kutuma maombi yako ya ajira)
D: HOW TO OPEN A OTEAS ACCOUNT
1. For those who have not yet joined OTEAS they must first open an account and then proceed with the application. The following are the steps to follow to open your OTEAS account
There it will open and bring you this look below in the picture,
2. If you already have an account you will fill in your USER NAME and PASSWORD you will click SIGN IN but for those who do not have an account they need to open an account and they will have to click below to read YOU DON’T HAVE ACCOUNT CLICK HERE TO CREATE as shown in the image below
3. After touching this section to start opening your OTEAS account you will be presented with this view as seen in the image below
4. Here you will need to start filling in your required information as shown in the picture fill in the PASSWORD which is from four numbers or more and also make sure you keep PASSWORD which you will later remember.
Fill in USERNAME This is any name that identifies you and it is the name you will use to log in to your account so write the name that you will remember whenever you need to sign in to your OTEAS account.
See the picture below showing how this Must be filled out his statements.
i. Write Your NIDA Number as shown in the image below
ii. Fill in the WARD | KATA that you have registered for NIDA card
iii. Mention the Primary School name that you have attended
NB: These questions differ from one Applicant to another, what you need to have, Is just to have all information about Yourself
5. And when you have finished filling out all your information you will click on where it says REGISTER.
If you click here you will have completed your registration with this system and it will show you this see the image below.
6. Now that you have joined OTEAS clicking OK will return you to the section where you will be able to log in to SIGN IN on your OTEAS account and start applying for Teaching jobs.
E: HOW TO APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE OTEAS SYSTEM | JINSI YA KUOMBA AJIRA KWA MFUMO WA OTEAS
A. Log in to your account by filling in your USER NAME and PASSWORD then it will open and bring you this look below see image.
1. Taarifa za ujumla
>> You will be required to fill Eg.
i. Regional of Your Residence
ii. District of Your Residence
iii. Education Level
iv. Attaching Birth Certificate
2. Elimu ya Sekondari
>> You will be required to fill FORM FOUR & SIX
i. Select Level Eg. FORM FOUR
ii. Exam Type Eg. NECTA, EQUIVALENT etc
iii. Year of Completion Eg. 2014
iv. Certificate > Must Be Uploaded
Once Completed filling secondary Education Details, it will be shown like:
3. Elimu ya Chuo
>> You will be required to fill
i. College / University Eg. University Of Dar es Salaam
ii. Education Level Eg. Certificate, Diploma, Degree etc
iii. Course Taken Eg. Bachelor of Arts With Education etc
iv. Admission Number Eg. 2013-04-01945
v. Year of Completion Eg. 2018
vi. Degree Certificate and Transcript (Must Be Uploaded)
4. Masomo ya Kufundishia
>> You will be required to select Subjects that you are going to teach once you will be employed. Eg. English Language, Kiswahili, History, Biology etc
>> You will be required to fill Your Choices as Shown Below
6. Once You Finish Your Application
You will get and see your application as shown below
DUKARAHISI.COM Wishing You All the Best >> Remember To Follow the Instructions Give so that to Succeed on Your Application
APPLY FOR POST
FOR MORE INFORMATION WATCH VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO REGISTER ON OTEAS