How to apply for a job at portal.ajira.go.tz
How to apply for a job
1. The applicant should create account in the recruitment portal and activate it
2. Applicant should read and understand the advertisement before applying for the job.
3. Applicants should indicate the position he/she is applying for on the head of the cover letter
4. Applicant should remember to attach all necessary documents (academics certificates).
5. Submit your application letter and you will be notified on your successful or failure of your application
Subscribe to get jobs alerts-Dial *152*00#
Write a good CV
After having an email address and Register to recruitment portal applicants should activate his/her account and fill all information needed (Personal Details) effectively as shown in the following stages;1. Contact Details
2. Academic Qualifications
3. Professional Qualifications
4. Language Proficiency
5. Working Experience
6. Training & Workshop Attended
7. Computer Literacy
9. Other Attachments
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
– Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
– Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
– Computer Certificate
– Professional certificates from respective boards
– One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will NOT be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
xv. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvi. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xvii Application letters should be written in English or Swahili
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!