JINSI YA KUPATA NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHA NIDA
NIDA ONLINE COPY | NIDA NUMBER SEARCH NIDA | NIDA ONLINE | NIMESAHAU NAMBA YA NIDA | NAMBA YANGU YA NIDA, NAMBA, NIDA JINSI YA KUPATA NAMBA AU KITAMBULISHO CHA NIDA: PATA KITAMBULISHO CHA NIDA | KITAMBULISHO CHA NIDA | NAMBA YA NIDA | DOWNLOAD NIDA | PATA NAMBA YA NIDA | NIDA ID | NIDA TANZANIA | DOWNLOAD NIDA ID
The idea of establishing National Identity Cards for Tanzanian citizens and foreigners living in Tanzania was born in 1968 at the Interstate Intelligence Gathering session which included delegates from Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and Zambia.
By that time Kenya and Zambia already had their National Identity Cards. It was decided that in order to strengthen security ties based on the rule of law in the four countries, Uganda and Tanzania must also issue National Identity Cards to their citizens.
Be a responsible entity to provide identification services that are recognized nationally and internationally.
Providing IDs to Tanzanians and Guests of Tanzania and keeping the Recognition Register with the aim of Strengthening Security and Peace, Economic and Social Development for National Development.
i. Provide best customer service
ii. Working hard and disciplined
iii. Working together.
iv. Doing a high quality job.
v. Employing professional and honest staff.
vi. Appreciate the contribution of staff.
YOU MIGHT ALSO READ
How to Get a National Identity Card
NIDA offers three types of IDs, which are a citizen ID, a resident resident ID, and a refugee ID
i. Citizens’ Identity
To get National IDs it is advisable to prepare with the following documents:-
1. Birth certificate
2. Certificates of primary education
3. Passport (Passport)
4. Secondary education certificate (form iv and vi)
5. Driver’s license
6. Health insurance card
7. Social security fund card
8. Voter’s card
9. Taxpayer Number (Tin. No)
10. Zanzibari resident ID
11. Letter from the Chairman of the local government
ii. Resident Guest ID
1. Passport of country of origin
2. Permit to stay in the country to conduct various activities that the applicant does
iii. iii. Refugee ID
Refugee Status: A document proving that the applicant has the status of a refugee in the country
DIFFERENT STEPS OF REGISTRATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF PERSONS
The process of Registration and Identification of People is done step by step as follows:
1. Completion of Recognition and Registration forms,
2. Preliminary review of application forms,
3. Entering information into a computer system,
4. verify the applicant’s information contained in the computer system.
5. Capture of fingerprints, photographs and electronic signatures,
6. Development of the General Register of Public Information,
7. Final review,
8. Printing, quality assurance and issuance of National Identity Cards.
KNOW YOUR NIDA NUMBER
A: Method 1: use USSD via Mobile Phones
Find out the National Identification Number (NIN) by sending an sms to “Short Code” no. 15096 at no charge. This improved service is an alternative to the existing USSD * 150 * 00 …… .. which is currently unused. Welcome to enjoy our services.
- Dial * 152 * 00 #
- Select 3
- Then select 2
- Please enter your full name (first, middle and last name, for example Dan John Sele)
- Enter your mobile phone number, the one used during registration for national identification.
- Agree to pay the necessary charges
- You will be notified by SMS of your national identification number if your records have been fully captured in the system. Otherwise, you will receive an SMS stating that your records were not found.
B: Method 2: using the NIDA website
If you have access to the Internet, you can also use your browser to obtain your national identification number. I prefer this method because it also allows you to print a copy of your national ID card
How to access NIDA online copy?
Only stakeholders can access the NIDA Copy online services. Therefore, you ought to be registered before logging in to the platform.
Every user can access the portal to create a PIN code that they will utilize to access the database.
When they launched the NIDA online ID copy, they gave out clear instructions on how one can access the service.
1. Visit www.nida.go.tz and on the menu region, press “Identity Card Online Copy.”
2. Write your National Identification Number (NIN) and then answer the ensuing questions.
3. Once done, press the download button. You have completed your NIDA online copy download and it will be saved to your Computer or Phone
4. Check to your Pc/Phone on Downloads and Open the File
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Here
The NIDA ID copy online service is only available for those who already have their National Identification Number (NIN)
C: Method 3: visit the NIDA regional offices
This is the last, least preferred method of obtaining your NIDA National Identification Number. For those who have tried method one and did not get their national identification number, then they should try this third method.
Here they are supposed to visit any nearby NIDA regional office and provide their details.
NIDA staff will look up the national identification number from the NIDA database. If your data is not in their database, they will recommend that you complete the registration form and go through the biometric scanning process.