Requirements For Chocolate | Mahitaji Kwa Ajili Ya Chocolate
i. But one cup butter
ii. Cocoa powder 1 cup
iii. Icing sugar / Crushed sugar or honey 1/2 cup
iv. Water 1/2 cup
v. Vanilla water 1 teaspoon tea
vi. Salone drop
INSTRUCTIONS | MAELEKEZO
1) Measure the Sugar and Cocoa powder in a medium-sized pan
2) Add water to the sugar and cocoa powder mixture.
3) Put water in a large saucepan 1/4 and then put on low heat.
4) Place a medium-sized pan with cocoa powder + sugar + water over a large pan (double boiler).
5) While the water in the large pot is boiling, stir your cocoa powder mixture slowly, for 15 minutes until it is as light as porridge.
6) Remove the pan of the chocolate mixture from the heat, then add the melted butter, add the fleva like vanilla.
7) Blend your mixture, use a blender or hand mixer, the goal of blending is to make its chocolate smooth and free of bumps.
8) Pour the mixed chocolate, on an ice cube tray, let it simmer for 2 minutes.
9) Place the chocolate cube tray with chocolate in the freezer, for 1-2 hours or overnight.
10) You can take it out for one hour, then put it on top of chocolate shredded nuts, or peanut butter, or strawberry (See picture), then return to the fridge for 1 hour.