JKT Form Six Second Selection Waliochaguliwa 2022
51 years ago, on July 10, 1963 the Nation Building Army was formally formed following the implementation of the Resolution of the Cabinet Meeting. The meeting was held on April 19, 1963 under the leadership of the late Commander-in-Chief and President of Tanganyika, Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.
The idea for the establishment of JKT was based on the recommendations of the General Assembly of the Tanganyika African National Union (TANU Youth League), a conference held in Tabora region in 1958 presented by the then General Secretary of TANU Youth League, Mr. Julius Nyerere, who it is now late.
The Nation-Building Force exists legally, as in 1964, Parliament enacted the JKT Establishment Act and this law gave legal force to the 1963 Cabinet decision on the establishment of the Army.
According to the Act, joining JKT was voluntary. In 1966 the law was amended to establish the procedure for joining JKT in accordance with the Act.
National Service was established on 10th July 1963 emanating from the ideas of the Father of the Nation, the late President Julius K Nyerere who once said ” National Service is the demand made by the Nation on youth and youth response in fulfilling their duty in building the Nation”.
Through the training of the Nation Building Army, Tanzania should finally become a society of discipline, unity, patriotism, brotherhood, resilience and love of work.
To nurture Tanzanian youth, discipline, patriotism, resilience and skills training and ultimately contribute to national security and economic development
The National Service was established by the National Service Act to bring together the youths of Tanzania for the following purpose:
1. Work together in order to build a sense of nationalism.
2. Develop cultural and sociological awareness.
3. Provide skills, build economic independence, and reduce unemployment.
4. Train and develop the youth for national service and assist the government during natural disasters and calamities.
5. Build and develop the national economy.
6. Provide military training for national defense.
CALL TO JOIN JKT TRAINING TRAINING ACCORDING TO LAW SECOND SELECTION JUNE 2022
The Army for Nation Building (JKT), is inviting young people who graduated from secondary education form six in 2022, from all schools in mainland Tanzania to attend JKT training in accordance with the law.
Graduates with Physical Disabilities report to the Ruvu JKT camp located in Mlandizi Coast Region which has infrastructure to serve the people of the community.
- The ‘Dark Blue’ color Bukta with a elastic at the waist (elastic), with one pocket at the back, knee-length, without zipper.
- Green Vest T-shirt
- Green or blue sports eraser.
- Two blue bed sheets.
- Long black socks.
- Cold protection clothing for those assigned to cold regions.
- Track green or blue suit
- Fares to go to camps and back home.
How to Check Names For Form Six JKT Second Selection
The following below is helpful guide or instructions to access names of form six selected to join JKT this year:-
1. Get your internet support device like smartphone, laptop or computer.
2. Have internet access or Data Bundle
3. Navigate to the JKT website link http://www.jkt.go.tz/
4. After page link open you go search for the announcement of “JKT Selection 2022 Mujibu wa sheria”
5. When you see it open announcement to find various jkt camps.
6. Click on the names of each JKT Camp to download PDF file that has names.
7. After downloaded open it using any PDF reader then search your names in each PDF until you see your names (if you do not see your names wait for JKT second Selection)
NOTE: If you will not see your name, it means you are not selected.
The management of the National Service releases the names of form six leavers selected to join The national service training for the 2022 intake