Applicant Qualifications | Sifa za Mwombaji
1. Be a citizen of Tanzania
2. Must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 45 years
3. He or she has never been employed by the Government and obtained a check number and if the applicant has been employed by the Government and obtained a Check Number, he or she will be required to comply with the Procedure for Transfer or Return to Public Service after resigning as specified in Circular No. CCB.228 / 271/01 dated 07 August, 2012.
4. Applicant should be qualified and professional in accordance with the Staff Development Circular No.. 1 of 2009 regarding cadres under the Ministry of Health as outlined above.
All applications should be accompanied by the following documents | Maombi yote yaambatishwe na nyaraka zifuatazo
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Copy of Form Four / Six certificate
3. Copy of Professional Certificates (Certificates and Transcripts)
4. Copy of Full Registration Certificate
5. Applicants who have studied abroad should be accredited by Accreditation from the Tanzania Colleges and Universities Commission (TCU).
6. Internship Training Certificate
7. Personal Information (CV)
8. Recent passport size photo
Additional information to consider | Maelezo ya ziada kuzingatia
1. Selected applicants will be assigned to work in areas with severe staff shortages. So you will have to choose the area in which you would like to be assigned if you are to succeed in getting that position; In addition, there will be no change of channel once you get the opportunity
2. Copies of all Certificates should be certified by the Court or Advocate
3. Applicants who volunteer in the various regions should attach a letter of identification from the Chief Physician / Commissioner of the relevant Authority.
4. All applications should be sent online via the electronic system available through the following address ajira.moh.go.tz
5. Any applications submitted by post or delivered directly to the office will not be processed.
6. The deadline for applications is April 29, 2022 at 9.30 PM.
Kwa maelezo zaidi jinsi ya kutumia mfumo huu pakua maelezo haya Instructions on how to Apply?
READ FULL IN PDF HEREinstructions
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER | MAMBO MUHIMU YA KUZINGATIA
i. Selected applicants will be assigned to work locally with a severe shortage of Health Care experts, and there will be no change of work center within three (3) years.
These areas are as follows; Referral Hospitals Regions;
- Mara Regional, Chato and Mtwara Hospitals, Disease Hospital Infection Kibong’oto with Health Colleges. Thus, applicants be prepared to be arranged in the areas specified above.
ii. Applicants who will not be willing to go to the places mentioned above it is advisable not to submit an application.
iii. Attendees are not allowed to apply for these vacancies.
iv. The applicant will have to select three areas that he or she would like to be assigned a job if he is elected.
v. Applicant interested in going to teach in Health Colleges specify when to send requests to the system along with mail of prayer