When the immune system breaks down these fungi begin to overgrow and cause side effects. Candida fungi can grow and spread to the bloodstream, the brain and cause the problem to become chronic if not treated early.
The higher the acidic state in the body the more likely it is to contribute to the further development of these candida fungi and cause severe symptoms and allergies to foods. The patient can get allergies to foods such as eggs, milk, and whole-wheat foods.
What Causes You To Get Chronic Fungus
i. In addition to the high intake of sugary foods and carbohydrates extracted below are some of the factors that lead to chronic fungal infections. Also, Use Of Medication Below May Be The Reason
ii. Long-Term Use of Antibiotics
iii. Birth Control Pills
iv. Asthma medications
v. Cancer Remedies
vi. Deterioration of the Immune System
vii. Kisukari (Diabetes)
Symptoms of Chronic Fungus
i. The body loses strength from time to time.
ii. Frequent Vaginal Infections and Chronic UTI
iii. White Wing on the Tongue
iv. Infections in the Internal area of the Nose (Sinus Infections)
v. Food System Challenges (Intestinal Distress)
vi. Brain fog
vii. Skin Infections and Nails
<> Scalp ringworm (tinea capitis): Scalp ringworm is commonTrusted Source in younger children, and it occasionally affects adults.
<> Body (skin) ringworm (tinea corporis): This canTrusted Source affect infants, children, and adults.
<> Groin infections (tinea cruris): Also known as jock itch, this is more commonTrusted Source among people who sweat frequently, such as athletes, and people with diabetes.
<> Tinea pedis: Athlete’s foot is a foot infection that usuallyTrusted Source affects the skin on the soles, sides, and toes. It can cause stinging, burning, redness, and itching.
<> Tinea unguium: Also known as onychomycosis, it is an infection of the nail bed.
<> Ringworm in the beard area: This affects people who can grow facial hair, and it oftenTrusted Source results from contact with an animal or human who has ringworm.
There are several factors that can put you at an increased risk of getting a fungal skin infection. These include:
- living in a warm or wet environment
- sweating heavily
- not keeping your skin clean and dry
- sharing items like clothing, shoes, towels, or bedding
- wearing tight clothing or footwear that doesn’t breathe well
- taking part in activities that involve frequent skin-to-skin contact
- coming into contact with animals that may be infected
- having a weakened immune system due to immunosuppressant drugs, cancer treatment, or conditions such as HIV
Try to keep the following tips in mind to help prevent a fungal skin infection from developing:
- Be sure to practice good hygiene.
- Don’t share clothing, towels, or other personal items.
- Wear clean clothes every day, particularly socks and underwear.
- Choose clothing and shoes that breathe well. Avoid clothing or shoes that are too tight or have a restrictive fit.
- Make sure to dry off properly with a clean, dry, towel after showering, bathing, or swimming.
- Wear sandals or flip-flops in locker rooms instead of walking with bare feet.
- Wipe down shared surfaces, such as gym equipment or mats.
- Stay away from animals that have signs of a fungal infection, such as missing fur or frequent scratching.
- Cleanse skin with a pH balanced skin cleanser, no-rinse cleanser, or mild soap/water, then rinse.
- Dry the skin thoroughly. Soft cloth or pat dry technique.
- Incontinence care: Apply a skin sealant or barrier cream containing zinc oxide. All steps must be repeated after each incontinence episode. (Follow your policy and procedures for incontinence care. Check and change every 2 hours, etc.)
- Other locations: Moisturize with lotions containing lanolin or a petrolatum base. This will serve as a protective barrier.
How To Treat Chronic Fungus
Coconut oil has great anti-fungal properties due to the presence of active ingredients of lauric acid and caprylic acid. Use it for rubbing the affected area as well as cooking on food. Make sure you get natural fats that are not mixed with chemicals.
Use a natural Garlic oil capsule supplement with 60 tablets, take two doses. Might Help
Skin fungus treatment
Antifungal medications work to treat fungal infections. They can either kill fungi directly or prevent them from growing and thriving. Antifungal drugs are available as OTC treatments or prescription medications, and come in a variety of forms, including:
- creams or ointments
Note:- it’s important To See A Professional Medical Practitioner Before Applying These Remedies