Mathematics Past Papers Form Four
Basic Mathematics Form Four past papers from National Exam Council in Tanzania (NECTA).
This is the very important subject for form four students.
It is the core subject which every student must sit for. Below is the list of examination past papers which a student must download for further use.
Analysis of Basic Mathematics subject
The analysis shows that, the candidates performed well in the question that was set from the topic of Accounts; averagely in the question that was set from the topic of Statistics and had weak performance in the questions that were set from the topics of
Matrices and Transformations,
Rates and Variation,
Sequences and Series,
The candidates’ weak performance was due to the following reasons:
1. inability to identify the requirements of the questions;
2. inability to correctly perform mathematical operations;
3. failure to formulate equations/inequalities from given information,
4. inability to correctly represent given information in diagrams;
5. lack of skills to draw graphs; failure to follow given instructions;
6. inadequate knowledge and skills in using the laws, formulae, theorems and other mathematical concepts in answering the questions and substituting incorrect data in these formulae.