MUHAS Online Application System | Apply Now
muhimbili online application system apply now 2022 | MUHAS Online Application System | MUHAS ONLINE | MUHIMBILI WEBSITE | MUHAS Online Application | MUHIMBILI
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) started as the Dar es salaam medical school in 1963. The school then transformed into the faculty of medicine of the university of Dar es salaam that in 1991 was upgraded and became a college–the Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences (MUCHS).
In 1996, the Faculty of Medicine that was upgraded to a constituent College of the University of Dar es Salaam, with the aim of nurturing it to a full-fledged university later on was merged with the Muhimbili hospital to create the Muhimbili Medical Centre (MMC).
Over the years MUCHS made significant achievements in terms of increased student enrollment and development of several new academic programmes. The Parliament Act No 9 of 1991 that established MUCHS was repealed in 2005 through the universities Act no 7 of 2005.Subsequently, in 2007Article 1 of the Charter of Incorporation established MUHAS; in line with the Universities act no 7 of 2005.
The objectives of the University are the advancement of knowledge, diffusion and extension of technology and learning, the provision of higher education and research and, so far as is consistent with those objectives, the nurturing of the intellectual, aesthetic, social and moral growth of the students at the University. MUHAS has one campus Muhimbili Campus situated in Ilala Municipality, in upanga along United Nations Road.
A university excelling in quality training of health professionals, research and public services with conducive learning and working environment.
To provide quality training, research and services in health and related fields for attainment of equitable socioeconomic development for Tanzanian community and beyond.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. To apply for admission, follow the steps below;
Step1: Access the MUHAS Admission website
Access the MUHAS Admission website: https://pgoas.muhas.ac.tz/
Step 2: The MUHAS online application system will open
Navigate to the Undergraduate or postgraduate section and Read the available instruction carefully.
Step 3: Registration
Navigate to the registration link and Fill in the required information to complete your registration. The information needed during the registration stage includes
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- O-Level index number,
To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send you an email or SMS. Please log in to your email account and use the link sent to your email to activate your admission account.
Step 4: MUHAS online application login
Login to MUHAS OAS by using your Username and password. Complete your registration by providing your basic information such as gender, marital status, and date of birth, among others.
Step 5: MUHAS Application fees payment
Once you have completed the registration stage, the control number will automatically be generated and you will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application. For a successful application, an applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= TZS.
MUHAS application fee payments details: students applying for MUHAS admission must pay an application fee as shown here:
Step 6: The course selection feature
It will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid, carefully select your courses and
Step 7: Submit your completed application
In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from “Home” to ”Submit” your application.
STEP 1 : READ APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Please click the link to read Admission Requirements before starting application process
The following documents or attachments are required in order to complete your application:
- Recent Digital or Scanned Passport Size Photo with background blue
- Scanned original Birth Certificate or affidavit
- Applicant with O-Level Certificate (CSEE): Scanned original O-Level Education Certificate in PDF or Image
- Applicant with A-Level Certificate (ACSEE): Scanned original O-Level and A-Level Education Certificate in PDF or Image
- Applicant with Equivalent Certificate : Scanned original Education Certificate in PDF or Image
- Certificates and transcripts for First degree and Master/PhD degrees (where applicable)
- Internship certificate (where applicable)
- Updated CV
- Employer release letter
STEP 2 : START APPLICATION/BASIC INFORMATION
- Carefully select your correct Application Type and current education level at right side
- Enter all the required information.
- You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password.
- The system automatically saves your information
- You must provide a valid email address (Active email Address) and phone number for verifying your account.
- Don’t forget your username and password
STEP 3 : CONTACT INFORMATION
- After Completing Registration Process Step 2, You will be automatically logged into the system based on the username and password entered in Step 2.
- The system will redirect you to fill in your contacts details.
- Please fill in all required field in this section
STEP 4 : PROFILE PICTURE
In this section you are required to upload Scanned/Digital Passport Size Photo with background blue.
STEP 5 : NEXT OF KIN (PARENTS/GUARDIAN)
This section requires you to fill in your Parents/Guardians Information including Contacts Information (Name, Contacts e.t.c.)
STEP 6 : APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- The system allows Mobile Payment Process. You can pay application fee either by TIGO PESA, M-PESA or AIRTEL MONEY
- APPLICATION FEE : TZS 10,000.00 for Tanzanian and USD 10 for International Applicant
- Payment can be done via mobile money or directly into MUHAS bank account (for foreign applicants NBC bank account details are included in Admission Requirements below)
- In this section you will get your Payment Reference Number.
- Steps on how to pay will be display on the payment after selecting/clicking on your preferred payment Method.
- After Making your Payment the system will recognise your payment and the page will be updated.
STEP 7 :: EDUCATION BACKGROUND
- This section requires an applicant to fill in his/her Educational Background.
- The Information entered in this part must be the same as in your Certificates, Failure to that your application will be rejected.
STEP 8 :: ATTACHMENT
Upload all the required scanned original documents as listed in Step One.
STEP 9 :: CHOOSE/SELECT PROGRAMME TO STUDY
Before Select/Choose Programmes, please make sure you have read our Admission Requirements.
You will be required to select/Choose three (3) Programmes from available list as First Choice, Second Choice and Third Choice.
STEP 10 :: REVIEW && SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Before you submit your application. You are required to review all of the Information for correctness. Edit to correct in case of any error. Remember after submission you will not be able to change any information. So be carefully to review and correct all information before submit.
<> You will be able to make changes in your application e.g. change Programme Choices before the application deadline
<> You will be able to see the status of your application in your account once verification process opened
<> Make sure you enter correct information