MUST Online Application System | Apply Now
MUST Online Application System | Apply Now | MUST admission login | MUST online application | MUST student login | sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha MUST mbeya | joining instruction of mbeya university of science and technology | MUST OAS
MUST MBEYA JOB VACANCIES LECTURER, ASSISTANT LECTURER, AND TUTORIAL ASSISTANT- 83 POSTS
Mbeya University of Science and Technology MUST | MUST Job Vacancy | must university job vacancies | MUST WEBSITE | JOBS AT MUST | NAFASI ZA KAZI MUST MBEYA | Mbeya University of Science and Technology
Mbeya University of Science and Technology
Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) is a result of the transformation of the Mbeya Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) through the Universities Act No.7 (2005) and Charter of Mbeya University of Science and Technology, 2013 with the aim of becoming the leading center of excellence for knowledge, skills and applied education in science and technology.
Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) Offers various long term courses at the levels of Certificates, Diploma, Bachelor, Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy for qualified Tanzanian and Non Tanzanian candidates for admission. The following below are the various Programmes Offers by Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST)
1. CERTIFICATE AND DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES OFFERED
Delivery Mode: Full Time Program
- 1 Academic year for Certificate Programme,
- 3 Academic years for Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Sciences and
- 2 Academic years for Diploma in Business Administration, Diploma of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance, Diploma of Business Administration in Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness with Technology.
2. BACHELOR PROGRAMMES OFFERED
Delivery Mode : Full Time Program
i. For Business Administration, Education, Laboratory Science and Technology, Information and Communication Technology and Computer Science Programmes the duration is Three Years.
ii. For Bachelor in Engineering, Technology in Architecture and Technical Education Programmes the duration of the course is Four Years for both applicants with Form Six qualifications (ACSEE) and Diploma holders (FTC/NTA Level 6) or Equivalent Qualifications.
3. SHORT COURSES PROGRAMME
Apart from offering long term courses, Mbeya University of Science and Technology offers short courses in the field of Architecture, Business Management, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Chinese Language.
4. POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED
Certificate, Diploma and Degree issued by the University are recognized internationally, with graduates progressing to Master’s and Doctoral programmes and the key position across the region.
I encourage you and Public in general to browse our University website: www.must.ac.tz to learn more about our academic Programmes, Admission Requirements, and University Tuition Fee, other Contributions and Students Accommodation.
Welcome to MUST – Online Application System (OAS)
The Vice Chancellor, Mbeya University of Science and Technology (MUST) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma programmes for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into MUST bank account – after getting control number.
In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at +255 (0)252562033. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at +255 (0)252562033 .
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
You Might Also Read
- UDOM Online Application System | Apply Now
- HKMU Online Application System | Hubert Kairuki
- MUST Online Application System | Apply Now
- UDSM Online Application System | Apply Now
How to Apply at the Mbeya University of Science and Technology
1. Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
2. Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
3. Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
4. Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
5. Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
6. Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
7. Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
8. Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.