NECTA RESPONSE ANALYSIS REPORT ACSEE 2021 | UCHAMBUZI WA MAJIBU YA WATAHINIWA ACSEE 2021
The Establishment of NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973.
NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
To be the Centre of Excellence in Quality Education Assessment and Certification.
To Provide Fair, Efficient and Effective Educational Assessment.
To serve you better anywhere and everywhere ! Your satisfaction is our pleasure.
NECTA Core Values
- Confidentiality and Security
Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE)
This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The Examination Calendar
The ACSEE is administered on the first week of May every year.
The objectives of ACSEE
The objectives of this examination are:
To assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses;
To examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large.
Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
This examination is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level.
The examined subject sat ACSEE are as follow:
General Studies which is compulsory subject;
Other subject are grouped in combinations, i.e., natural science which include
1. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM),
2. Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB),
3. Physics Geography and Mathematics (PGM),
4. Economics, Geography and Mathematics (EGM),
5. Chemistry, Biology and Geography (CBG),
6. Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture (CBA)
7. Chemistry, Biology and Food and Human Nutrition (CBN).
Another category is Arts Combinations which Includes:
1. History, Geography and English Language (HGL),
2. History, Geography and Kiswahili (HGK),
3. History, Kiswahili and English Language (HKL),
4. Kiswahili, English Language and French (KLF),
5. Economics, Commerce and Accountancy (ECA)
6. History, Geography and Economics (HGE).
OTHER ADDED COMBINATIONS FROM 2021
1. Physics, Mathematics and Computer Studies (PMC)
2. Kiswahili, French and Chinese (KFC)
3. Kiswahili, English and Chinese (KEC)
4. Physical Education, Biology and Fine Art (PEBFA)
5. Physical Education, Geography and Economics (PEGE)