NECTA RESPONSE ANALYSIS REPORT CSEE 2021 PDF | UCHAMBUZI WA MAJIBU YA WATAHINIWA CSEE 2021
The Inception of NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is a government organization founded by Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973.
NECTA is in charge of administering all National Examinations in Tanzania.
To be a leader in quality education assessment and certification.
To provide educational assessment that is fair, efficient, and effective.
To better serve you anywhere and everywhere! Our pleasure is your satisfaction.
Core Values of NECTA
4. Efficiency in Security and Confidentiality
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE)
This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education.
The Examination Calendar
CSEE is administered at the first week of November every year.
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are:
1. To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
2. To weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large
3. To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
4. The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
<> Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test.
<> Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
NECTA RESPONSE ANALYSIS REPORT CSEE 2021 | UCHAMBUZI WA MAJIBU YA WATAHINIWA CSEE 2021