Postgraduate Entry Requirements 2024/2025 UDSM
Sifa za Kujiunga Na Masters University of Dar es Salaam, Sifa za kUjiunga udsm 2024/2025, UDSM Postgraduate Eintry Qualification, Sifa za Kusoma Masters UDSM 2024/2025
The University of Dar es Salaam is the oldest and biggest public university in Tanzania. It is situated on the western side of the city of Dar es Salaam, occupying 1,625 acres on the observation hill, 13 kilometers from the city centre.
It was established on 1st July 1970, through parliament act no. 12 of 1970 and all the enabling legal instruments of the constituent colleges.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements
At least a Bachelors Degree, Advanced Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. Candidates with equivalent qualifications must also possess at least Secondary School Certificates with credit passes.
Duration: 12 months.
Postgraduate Entry Requirements 2024/2025
1. The entry qualification for a master’s programme by coursework and dissertation requires a person to have at least a Lower Second Class degree (GPA of 2.7) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. Only candidates with GPA of 3.5 or above in their first degrees are considered for Masters by thesis.
2. Applicants who hold unclassified degrees (e.g. B.V. Sc. M.D. etc.) should have at least a B grade average in the subject of the intended Masters. Candidates with Pass degrees will also be considered if:-
- Their undergraduate performance in the proposed subject of study was a ‘B’ grade or higher.
- They have satisfied the relevant School/College/Institute that they have exhibited potential through subsequent research experience and/or additional training.
3. An Advanced Diploma from a recognized higher learning institution with a minimum of an upper second class, as well as Postgraduate Diploma and Secondary School Certificates.
4. A recognized professional qualification (CPA, CSP, ACCA, CA, CIB, MCIM, CMA certificate)and Secondary School Certificates.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree
The University of Dar es Salaam offers a Doctor of Philosophy degree programme either by Thesis or by Coursework and Dissertation. Minimum Entry Qualifications into a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme requires an applicant to possess at least Lower Second Class degree of the University of Dar es Salaam or any other Universityrecognised by TCU.
For More Info Kindly VISIT UDSM OFFICIAL WEBSITE