Scholarship in Europe 2024 Erasmus Mundus Apply Now
Scholarship in Europe 2024 Erasmus Mundus Apply Now: The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe is a prestigious scholarship offered to international students to pursue master’s degree programs in three countries and three different European universities for free. Erasmus is Europe’s most significant scholarship for international students. European Union sponsors the fully funded scholarship 2024-2025. Haven’t you attempted GRE? No worries: GRE is not required for the Erasmus scholarship.
Furthermore, students do not need to contact the professors, and students with average grades can also apply. There are no particular CGPA criteria. However, the fully funded Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Europe is highly competitive as it is the most extensive European scholarship for international students. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are the best European scholarships because these are fully funded scholarships.
This article will provide detailed information and a complete guide about the fully funded master’s scholarship program, so make sure you do not skip any section. Three thousand fully funded master’s scholarships will be awarded for the 2024-2025 academic year. Those who want to apply for the Erasmus scholarship program in Europe should start preparing for IELTS or TOEFL. Yes, you have read it right. Erasmus Mundus master’s scholarship for international students requires English language proficiency either in the form of IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo test scores.
Erasmus is a European Government funded scholarship program. Different programs are offered under this European scholarship, plus the deadline is different for each course in Erasmus Mundus. Students will be able to study for their master’s degree by studying in three to four different countries. The fully funded master’s scholarship in Europe is a golden opportunity for all international students to explore, live and study free in Europe. Application for most Erasmus Mundus master’s programs will start in October 2023. International students will study each semester at a different university and have to do an internship as training in a different country under this international scholarship program.
Erasmus Mundus scholarships funded the highest number of students in the past; approximately 3,013 students were selected from different countries. The European scholarship is offered for the master’s program, MPhil and Erasmus Fellowship. The duration of the Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in Europe is 2 years and no more. During the two years, Erasmus scholars will learn all the necessary skills required to become proficient in their relevant fields. They will have a chance to study under the world’s top professors and lecturers and receive mentorship from professionals in relevant fields. There are no country restrictions. Students from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus joint master’s degree scholarship. This master’s scholarship in Europe will open doors to many career opportunities; Erasmus scholars are highly admired by European and USA companies and organizations.
Number of Erasmus Scholarships Offered
Approximately 3000 students will be awarded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025. Last year, the highest number of students were selected from Pakistan and the second highest from India. Yes, Indian students can also apply for the Erasmus scholarship. You can also become an Erasmus Mundus scholar and study in three different European countries for free. Further details about the scholarship in Europe, including Erasmus master’s scholarship benefits, criteria, requirements and Erasmus Mundus deadline, are provided below. Therefore, make sure to read the article thoroughly before you start your application.
Here are more details about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Host Countries in Europe
Here is the list of countries that welcome international students for education and internship purposes.
- Czech Republic
Table of Contents
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Students from any part of the world can apply including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Brazil Kenya , Tanzania etc
Eligibility Criteria :
Do you want to become one of the Erasmus Mundus 2024 scholars? Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint master’s degree program. But before starting the application, check the criteria and requirements provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Scholarship:
- You are a national coming from a third country.
- You are not a resident of any 27 European Union member states, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You have not carried out your main activity (studies, work, private visits, tourism, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the 27 European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- You have not applied to more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Masters.
- There is no specific criteria for the CGPA and academic record. However, students must have good academic record to improve their chances of selection, as Erasmus is a highly competitive and the most prestigious scholarship.
- There is no age restrictions; international applications of any age can apply.
- Furthermore, there is no work experience requirement. If you are a fresh graduate with no or less professional experience, you can still apply.
- You are a European student.
- You are a non-European student, but you do not fulfill category A requirements.
Want to know what will be covered in this prestigious scholarship and how the most prestigious scholarship will benefit you in your future career? Following are the benefits offered for international students.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Coverage:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a fully-funded program for all students.
- Under the scholarship, the tuition fee is free, and the student does not need to pay.
- International students will receive a monthly stipend.
- The scholarship will not cover visa-related expenses, and students must arrange it.
- Travel allowance for travelling to different countries.
- In addition, Erasmus Mundus 2024 will also provide round trip airfare.
- Opportunity to study in different European countries.
- Chance to live and explore 3 to 4 European countries that too for free.
- The scholarship will bring many career opportunities in the future.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
- Degree and Transcripts should be available.
- A letter of recommendation is also a requirement, but the format is different for different programs, so check the program requirement.
- A motivation letter is a must; again, the format may vary (check the relevant program requirement).
- IELTS/TOEFL is also a requirement. 6.5 bands overall are okay and acceptable for most of the scholarships but as the Erasmus Mundus scholarship is competitive, so try to get 7.0. (If you want to prepare for IELTS, do check our course for basic IELTS prep).
- Prepare a CV (in European format).
- Students should prepare their passports beforehand, as the application’s opening and the deadline vary according to the programs. Lastly, proof of residence is also essential, which proves that the applicant is a permanent resident of the country he/she is applying from and haven’t been residing in Europe for at least one or more years.
Step-by-step process on how to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Other Details About Erasmus 2023 Scholarship:
- No need to contact any professor; choose the program, thoroughly review the details, and apply.
- No work experience is required, and there is any restriction of age.
- Students interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship should check the program catalog to know if the list is updated.
- If you have a relatively low CGPA, add other things such as training, research papers, or even job experience to your profile.
- The students can apply for three (3) different programs.
Guidance session by the Erasmus scholar
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q) I have two nationalities. Under which should I apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree?
- Students can choose the nationality under which they want to apply. However, do check if the rule of 12-month residence applies.
Q) Where will the Erasmus Mundus degree recognize?
- The degree will be recognized officially in the countries that are awarding the degree.
Q) Which master’s degrees are available?
- A list is shared for the courses that will start in the next year, and the catalogue of the courses is updated every October. Check the Erasmus Mundus Join Masters Catalogue here.
Q) How can I apply for EMJMD?
- Visit the catalog using the link provided above; click on the link to the website of EMJMD you are interested for. Check all the requirements and go through the details for scholarship application, as every program has different conditions and procedures. Contact the coordinator if the information provided is unsatisfactory or requires more information about the program and scholarship. Their contact info is provided on the same website. Then you can apply to the EMJMD directly.
Q) If I already hold a Master’s degree, can I apply for EMJMD?
- As every program has different conditions for application, visit the respective program’s website EMJMD or contact their coordinator for more details.
Q) Does the student need insurance? Do they need to pay?
- The insurance will be provided to the students who will receive a scholarship.
Q) Visa procedure for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
- The coordinator will guide and support when the successful students will apply for a visa. However, the students are responsible for getting their visa before your program course starts (also for completing visa requests). It will be better to apply for a visa sooner, as obtaining a visa is time-consuming.
Q) Will the students receive the scholarship if they are on the reserve list?
- The best among the reserved list might get a chance if students on the main list reject accepting scholarship offers.
Q) How will the students know if they have been selected for the EMJMD scholarship?
- Coordinators will inform the applicants if they have been selected, rejected, or even if they are on the reserve list. But each course coordinator might inform the students at different times.
Q) When will the students know about the final selection/result of scholarship applications?
- The course the students applied for is responsible for selecting applicants, and they will inform the result of the applicants. So contact your course coordinator for application status and more info about results.
Q) Is it possible to study part-time at EMJMD?
- No, the Erasmus Mundus scholarship program requires the full participation of students.
Q) Students who already received the Erasmus scholarship in the past can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree scholarship?
- However, if the student has received an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership scholarship or other grants, they can apply.
- Here is the application process for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Visit the website by tapping the Apply Now option at the end of the article. Go through each Erasmus program link to check the requirements.
- The discipline or the majors might sound strange by name but don’t worry. Open the programs to learn about what the program offers actually. For example, the name for Electrical Engineering might not be the same.
- After reviewing the details and all information, students can choose three programs relevant to their profiles.
- Prepare the program’s requirements, such as a personal statement, motivation letter, statement of purpose, and other documents. The Erasmus scholarship for international students is competitive and has high criteria, but do not lose hope and apply for it.
- After selecting the program, click on the program and start the application process.
- At the first step of the application form, the applicants will fill out their personal information, such as their full name, nationality, date of birth, address, marital status, and other details. Please fill out the form with complete attention and review it again to ensure that you have provided the correct information.
- After that, applicants will provide their educational details in the form of their bachelor’s degree title, a previous institution where they study, and information about their thesis or academic paper if written.
- Applicants must confirm their proficiency in English by providing their scores on the English proficiency test that they have taken.
- At last, applicants must upload all the required documents carefully.
- Check all the programs catalog offered by Erasmus using this Link.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Deadline:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 deadline is different according to university and country, so check the courses individually.
Are you interested in the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship in Europe 2024 ?