St Johns University SJUT Online Application Apply Now
SJUT Main Campus (Chief Mazengo Campus) is located in Kikuyu, Dodoma at the site of the former Alliance and Mazengo Secondary School. Apart from teaching rooms, the University offers housing and accommodation to staff and students.
A Christian University of Global Standards develops humankind holistically to learn to serve God and Society.
To provide and maintain high-quality education and training in the theological, social, scientific, economic, and technological disciplines
The General Objectives of SJUT are:
• To support knowledge transfer from one generation to another in the fields of arts, sciences, research, technology, and learning.
• To provide higher education by creating a conducive environment for conducting research and disseminating and utilizing research findings for the improvement of the community’s well-being.
• To enable the process of mentoring the intellectual, aesthetic, and social growth of students’ attitudes.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSIONS INTO UNDERGRADUATE
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanian candidates wishing to pursue various undergraduate Programmes at St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), Dodoma for 2022/2023 INTAKE.
Direct Applicants (Form Six) and all who completed Diploma recognized by NACTE, should apply directly to St John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), Dodoma whereby the applicants will be required to apply online through www.sjut.ac.tz
Online Application System (SJUT-OAS) oas.sjut.ac.tz or collect an application Form from the Admissions Office or download the application Form from our website.
How to apply for SJUT admission online (Via SJUT OAS)
This is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at St. John’s University of Tanzania. To apply for admission, follow the steps below;
Step 1: Access the SJUT website
Admission website: https://oas.sjut.ac.tz/index.php/login/
Step 2: The SJUT online application system will open
Navigate to the Undergraduate or postgraduate section and read the available instruction carefully.
Step 3: Registration
Navigate to the registration link and fill in the required information to complete your registration. The information needed during the registration stage includes
- First name
- Email Address
- Mobile Telephone Number
- O-Level index number,
To finalize registration, you will need to put in a password of your choice that you will use whenever you wish to log into the admission system.
If you are successfully registered, then the system will send you an email or SMS. Please log in to your email account and use the link sent to your email to activate your admission account.
Step4: SJUT online application login
Login to SJUT OAS by using your Username and password. Complete your registration by providing your basic information such as gender, marital status, and date of birth, among others.
Step5: SJUT Application fees payment
Once you have completed the registration stage, the control number will automatically be generated and you will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application. For a successful application, an applicant must pay a non-refundable application fee of 10,000/= TZS.
SJUT application fee payments details: Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into SJUT bank account – CRDB Bank after getting Control Number.
Step 6: The course selection
Feature will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid, carefully select your courses and submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from “Home” to” Submit” your application.
SJUT – Online Application System (OAS)
The vice-Chancellor of ST JOHN’S UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA ( SJUT ), invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, and Postgraduate programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow the instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa, and Airtel Money) or directly into SJUT bank account – CRDB Bank after getting Control Number.
In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at 0712882734. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0754285909
Applicants must: Carefully read and understand the Programmes Admission Requirements
- July 30, 2022 for Certificate & Diploma Round I
- August 15, 2022 for Bachelor Degree Round I
- August 30, 2022 for Postgraduate Round I
1. Your name must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
2. Date of Birth must be the same as in Birth Certificate
3. Form IV index Number must be the same as in Form IV Certificate
4. Failure to any of the above, Your application will be disqualified
5. Make sure Application Type and Entry Type are correct before submit form in the right side because you will not be able to start any new application
6. Once Form IV Index Number Registered, you will not be able to change it.
7. Application fee must be paid within four (4) days from the first day of filling an application, otherwise your account will be deleted permanent.
8. Make sure you read Admission requirement before selecting/Choose programmes.
9. Before applying, you must have valid email address and valid mobile number.