Download our APP from Google Playstore using the link CLICK HERE
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 155 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
• Applicants should be affiliated with an academic or non-academic professional institution in Africa and committed to work in their home institutions upon completion of the designated program;
• Nominees must have at least the equivalent of four (4) years of university study and the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree. Nominees that have three (3) years of tertiary study should have the equivalent of thirteen (13) years of primary and secondary school and their undergraduate degree should allow them to be eligible to pursue higher education in their home country. Please note that final equivalency
decisions will be determined by each U.S. university and not all institutions will accept a three (3) year undergraduate degrees.
Applicants should have a sufficient level of English proficiency to enable them to engage in full-time graduate level study in the United States.
• Applicants must meet the minimum scores on required standardized tests. The ideal TOEFL score is 100 or above for Internet Based test or the equivalent in other test forms. For GRE, applicants must at or above the fiftieth percentile in either section.
• Applicants must have outstanding academic records, references and preparation in their chosen fields.
• Applicants must demonstrate serious commitment to completing the program and returning home
Funding for the whole duration of the program
- Tuition fee,
- Living Stipend
- Health Insurance
The Fulbright Program for Foreign Students is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Application and Instructions: The application and instructions can be found at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2023
For More Information: