WALIOCHAGULIWA KAZI YA SENSA 2022 TANGA
The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, is preparing to do so, Population and Housing Census which will be held on 23 August 2022.
To achieve In this census, the Government is announcing temporary vacancies for CORRESPONDENTS AND CESSION MANAGERS for Tanzanians with the right motives and qualifications as specified in this announcement
WALIOCHAGULIWA KAZI YA SENSA 2022 TANGA. NBS imetangaza na kutoa majina ya waliochaguliwa kufanya kazi ya sensa 2022
The information requested will include: –
- Demographic information (age, gender, marital status)
- Disability information (type of disability, and source of disability);
- Mobility Information;
- Statement of national identity and parental identity;
- Educational information;
- Economic activity reports;
- Land Ownership and ICT Information;
- Reproductive status information;
- Reports of deaths and maternal deaths;
- Housing information, home ownership status, equipment / resources and environmental control; Information on agriculture, livestock, fisheries and forestry;
- Information about the TASAF program Property / house information Residential addresses
Community service information at Kitongoji / Shehia and Local level.
2. What kind of information will be collected during the 2022 Population and Housing Census?
Yes, as in the Census and other statistical studies, in accordance with the Statistics Act Chapter 351, the information you provide to the Census Clerk will be confidential and will be used for statistical purposes only.
According to this law, every Census Clerk shall sign an affidavit to maintain the confidentiality of all information he or she collects and under that oath shall not disclose the information sent to him or her
To collect from anyone other than to submit such information as in National Bureau of Statistics and Office of the Chief Statistician, Zanzibar. Any clerk convicted of violating the oath of allegiance will be prosecuted and punished in accordance with this Act.
3. How will I identify the 2022 Population and Housing Census Clerk?
The Census Clerk will arrive at the household with an identity card and a special uniform identifying him or her. He will also be accompanied by the Chairman or Leader of the Local Government / Sub-district / Shehia.
4. Is It Legal To Answer Census Questions?
Yes, answering Census questions is a legal requirement in accordance with the Statistics Act Chapter 351.
Your collaboration with the Census and Housing Census Clerk of 2022 by providing accurate information will facilitate and achieve Census where the results will accelerate human development and housing in all administrative areas of the country.
5. Is UVIKO-19 not a barrier to participating in the 2022 Population and Housing Census?
No, UVIKO-19 is not a barrier to anyone participating in the 2022 Census as according to the development of the disease, all Clerks and executives in this Census will adhere to all precautions directed by health professionals to avoid infecting the public or their infection.
and citizens during the Census exercise.